[MOD] Titan extended basichome (1 Viewer)

TiboTv

Portal Pro
June 22, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

I want to make some modifications into the titan extended theme for basic home.

I removed the basichome_button_exit (put the control in comment) and I want to move the tiles menu down.
Is there a way to change the X or Y value for the complet menu and also last added media or submenus?

Capture.PNG

An other question : I guess that this basichome.xml file will be overwritten if I use the titan editor again. Can I change the model used by the titan editor plugin or the model is hardcoded into the plugin?

Thanks

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I want to make some modifications into the titan extended theme for basic home.

I removed the basichome_button_exit (put the control in comment) and I want to move the tiles menu down.
    Is there a way to change the X or Y value for the complet menu and also last added media or submenus?

Yes edit basichome.xml , basichome.recentlyadded.####.xml and basichome.latest####.xml

Change a lot of Ypos co-ordinates. Easiest way would be to work out how many pixels you want to move, then add +100 or whatever to almost every Ypos co-ordinate, then go back and fix the things you didn't want to move.

An other question : I guess that this basichome.xml file will be overwritten if I use the titan editor again.

Nope you will be fine, you can run the editor and it wont mess up your custom basichome.xml
    The only thing that will overwrite your basichome.xml is if there is a downloadable titan skin update with changes to basichome.xml

Last edited:

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thank you! 200 ypos change later, I'm back lol

Capture01.PNG
    Capture02.PNG

Hereby, you'll find modified files.
    I'm using Titan extended theme so files are located here : C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\Extended

List of modifications :

- In BasicHome.xml : "exit menu button" control is commented
    - In BasicHome.xml and all other files : 110px is added to a lot of <posy> coordinates
    - I don't use MyFilms, so I didn't make any modification on BasicHome.recentlyaddedMyFilms.xml , if someone do the job, just post it ;-)

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      61.6 KB
    • BasicHome.weather.xml
      6.2 KB
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedSeries.xml
      8.7 KB
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedRecordings.xml
      7.7 KB
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedPictures.xml
      7.6 KB
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedMusic.xml
      6.2 KB
    • BasicHome.recentlyaddedMovies.xml
      8.8 KB
    Last edited:

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    I wish this mod could be implemented in the Titan editor, the extra space helps to see the fanarts better

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Hello, I recently adapted this mod to the latest version of Titan Extended, If anyone is interested, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom