[MOD] Worldweather skinfiles for Titan! (24/06/2013) (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
There was something wrong in my installation. I reinstalled the plugin and it works.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Small update added to the topicstart:

0.4 BETA: (24-06-2013)

-Added animated weather icon for plugin label
    -Added fanart_overlay.png to Worldweather.backgrounds.xml
    -Some strings where overlapping in normal weather condition, this should been fixed now.(@ThreepH)
    -Some more bugfixes..

uxDesign

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2011
    near Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Powermarcel10,
    I really appreciate your hard work. With 0.2 beta i tried some tweaks because some labels for German are too long for the layout of the normal condition view. Your way to solve it was much better than mine, I reduced the font size and changed some labels. With fadelabel this is no longer necessary. Nevertheless I still made some changes. I increased the space between the current conditions and changed the height of the days' condition to give space for two lines.
    normal04.jpg normal04new.jpg

WorldWeatherImage.xml shows the images larger
    pictures04new.jpg

For hourly I increased width and height a little bit. Width because the date labels where truncated and hight to be able to use a larger font. font9 is not defined in fonts.xml of 1.4 and I have a problem when adding additional fonts. The last ones in fonts.xml don't show up in the gui any more. Seems the number of fonts that can be defined is limited.
    hourly04.jpg hourly04new.jpg

sun clock and astronomy got larger images
    sun clock04new.jpg

for graphic conditions I moved the label a little bit to the left to increase space between labels and images in first column.

Regards,
    uxDesign

Attachments

• WorldWeatherNormalCondition.xml
      38.6 KB
    • WorldWeatherImage.xml
      14.1 KB
    • WorldWeatherHourCondition.xml
      47.5 KB
    • WorldWeatherGraphicCondition.xml
      57.5 KB
    • WorldWeatherGeoClock.xml
      1.8 KB
    • WorldWeatherAstronomy.xml
      4 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @uxDesign:

About the first 2 images you included.. Since version 0.2 there was allready space for 2 rules.. And about creating more space between the rules for the current weather condition, with some providers you can get even more information, and with you xml there is not enough space to see them all..

The other ones are fine! :)

ofird

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2011
    Thanks for the hard work

is it only me getting invlid Key?

Every "Provider Key" i try donest set the value and retuuyrns to Foreca...

something is wrong here??

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the hard work

is it only me getting invlid Key?

Every "Provider Key" i try donest set the value and retuuyrns to Foreca...

something is wrong here??

Hiofird,

your welcome. :)

I think this is not a skin related problem you have, but a problem with the configuration of the plugin itself. To be shure you can test the plugin in another skin to see if I'm right. I think the best thing you can do is to read in the manual of the plugin to see if you are doing the right thing. Maybe you missed something. Otherwise, please upload your logs in the thread of this plugin, hopefully you will get some more response there.

Good luck!

ofird

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2011
    Thanks

1) I got the key and i can see the forecast now
    2) I didnt see a big difference with the files from this thread compared to the original plugin installtion, is it because Titan already supports this plugin now?
    3) in my condition screen, I dont see anything in the lower left boxes (I think one shoudl show sattelite image and the other a feed) - why is that?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Ofird,

1) Nice, sometimes you have to play a bit with the different providers to see wich one is working the best for you location.
    2) I'm a little bit confuzed about this. AFAIK, there are no official Titan skinfiles for Worldweather yet. @ncoH, can you confirm?
    3) You need to set a link to a picture url in the configuration; Example. and also see this:

ww-7-jpg.119987

Calsi

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Bermuda Bermuda

Hi uxDesign,

Weather View Hourly.jpg Weather View Hourly.jpg Weather View Graphic.jpg GeoClock.jpg Astronomy.jpg

I used your xml files and Hour View, Graphic View, GeoClock & Astronomy all came out stretched to the right and upwards as shown by my images. How do I get my images to look like yours all neatly fitted in the box.

Thanks in advance for your help as I think is a great plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom