MOD - WsQ's basic home mod (1 Viewer)

WsQ

Portal Pro
December 15, 2008
Kangasala
Home Country
Finland Finland
Country flag
Based on legnod's BasicHome, I have created my own. Main difference is that submenus open to same space with selected tile. Only problem is I haven't been able to figure out how submenus could be closed by remote back button. If someone knows this, please advice.

Sorry for Finnish labels, didn't have the energy to make duplicate in English.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichomemod-by-wsq.116277/

Attachments

• Greenshot_2013-02-02_08-53-48.png
    Greenshot_2013-02-02_08-53-48.png
    3.6 MB
  • Greenshot_2013-02-02_08-53-10.png
    Greenshot_2013-02-02_08-53-10.png
    3.4 MB
Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hi,

I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description + screenshot(s) of your mod followed by a link to this thread. If any users have any questions / problems about your mod they can post in this thread rather than posting in the community mods thread. This will keep the community mods thread clean with mods only. If you have seen the streamedMP mods thread you will see that only 10% of the posts are actual mods, making it hard to find mods.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of your OnlineVideosThemeSettings.xml and restore it after install. Small adjustment of BasicHome latest OnlineVideos Small fix/adjustment of the position of the title and description elements in OnlineVideos...
    New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of...
    OnlineVideos and Games Theme This is a theme/mod for the excellent Apollo skin and it comes with two OnlineVideos tab layouts and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 THEME: Xanadu DE
    First post updated.
    First post updated.
    Main difference of this theme to standard Titan is the BasicHome. Xanadu only has one screen in basic home and submenus open to...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Is this the right thread for downloading the latest version of Atmolight MP1? Extension Manager URL for Atmolight returns HTTP error. For AtmoWin the same. Thanks
    Is this the right thread for downloading the latest version of Atmolight MP1? Extension Manager URL for Atmolight returns HTTP...
    Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
    Replies
    Views
    Another problem i have: I installed avalanche. I can't use basic home because the menu items are unpopulated "#basic_item1" etc is displayed instead.
    Another problem i have: I installed avalanche. I can't use basic home because the menu items are unpopulated "#basic_item1" etc...
    Created by Sweborn, kjegibbons ,shorty1483 and pur_berger from the original by ncoH/JoostZilla/Cul8er. This is a white/iceblue skin...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom