Monochrome 16:10 (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I will if you buy me a 1920x1080 screen and send it to me :)

I can't skin for a resolution which I don't have / use

-----EDIT-----
May I assume from the thank you I'm getting a (free) 1920x1080 screen soon, LOL :)
nmt1978: Start your own thread if you're serious about this please.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm working on a 1.0.1 compatible version.

When doing this I found out the following. Monochrome 2.7 has some stuff missing or outdated;
- My Trailers latest version not fully supported (no button to switch from apple to gametrailers)
- No My Explorer support
- Still a problem with TVSeries listviews and textY offsets (resulting in overlapping text)
- No My Speedfan support
- No MyTorrents Support

Maybe if Psycho Reptile comes along he can pick those up. Just wanted to point them out. I will fix all these issues in the 16:10 release.

I took 2.7 as a starting point and incorporated the changes I did, to not be missing any functionality.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
and there we go, 1.0.1 support's out the door. It works good for me but could be I still missed some stuff. At least all changes of previous versions are incorporated.
Oh right almost forgot; I added initial support for the new MyTorrents plugin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmjmwtyn0nx/Monochrome 0.0.3ß.zip

Indigo will follow soon.

-----EDIT--------

The indigo version;
http://www.mediafire.com/file/glmxdud2tzw/Indigo 0.0.3ß.zip

Also updated first post for new users.

-----EDIT2------

I improved the new MyTorrents layout to be more monochrome like.

Freekazoid

Portal Member
October 8, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks! I am one of those poor souls with a 1680x1050 screen and the old 16:10 skin for some reason didn't work on the TV parts.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just upped a new version, changes of what I can remmeber;

- Fix global search detail screen
- Fix Smartplaylist detail screen
- Add button to topbar to switch the background to the video that's curently playing
- Fix My trailers, couple of overlapping issues
- Completed MyTorrents
- My Videos overlapping issue
- Redesigned TVSeries filmstrip view to have more fanart focus

See first post for links

---EDIT----

Sorry guys, I screwed up on youtube.fm (that is I forgot to copy my changes to it), will re upload soon.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just added a bit of transparency to both indigo's and monochrome's (basichome) buttons so the videobackground will work out better.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
New version of 16:10 monochrome will be in the first post soon. The new version's based upon latest monochrome and indigo release(2.8)

p.s.
I haven't properly tested this yet, that's why it's at a beta stage for now. I actually was hoping when starting this project it could be more like a community endeavor. I'm kinda pushing this in the 16:10 streamedMP thread and just wanted to let you guys know what I think about these 16:10 ports. I'd love some more help :) I know there's gotta be issues with all my 16:10 releases because I have not skinned certain parts which I don't use (for example My TV(server) because I use 4TR)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom