mov. pics 0.7 (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having problems with the new mpics 0.7. Pretoriano tried to get feedback in mpics forum but it seems like its working for everybody else. Now, I know that pilehave is all over the new changes in the new 0.7 version but I thought I'd just give an heads up.

What I and Pretoriano have is common is MP1 + latest public SVN (from the 23:rd) + mediastream skin.

Moving pictures hangs MP and the only way is to kill it in task manager. Also, navigation in mpics is almost impossible.
    I do not know if this is skin dependant or something else.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Never mind, this is a moving pictures bug and not related to mediastream

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After some research I have modified the movingpictures.xml and the problem seems to be gone for me. The changes that I made are:
    1. removed "my rating"
    2. did some changes to the background/backdrop area, just copy pasting a little from movingpics generic skin file
    3. in filmstrip view I've changed the "writers" to "actors", this is just personal preference

I'm not giving any guarantees to this one and anyone who wants to use it can do so at there own risk!

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    no, haven't done that yet. Quite busy for the moment with my thesis. Will do it tomorrow.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Update: Tried it, and happy, will remove my previos attachment.

pilehave, If you wish, you can remove this thread to keep the subforum clean. After all, it's only me and exploded that have posted in it.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here's an other filmstrip view that is based on a StreamedMP mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom