Move the File Menu or the Delete option to the top of the Actions menu? (1 Viewer)

Remote Possibility

Portal Member
March 9, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've just upgraded to 1.4.0 with Titan Extended skin and like it a lot, but setting it up has reminded me to ask about something that's been bothering me for a while...

Is there any way to move the File Menu to the top of the Actions menu instead of it being at number 5? Better yet, could I make Delete the first item in the Actions menu, instead of having to go through the File Menu first?

I ask because my Videos folder is full of old unwatched TV recordings I salvaged from a dying Topfield PVR, and I'm deleting them after watching so it's not worth the trouble of creating xml files for everything and importing them into the Recorded TV database. Selecting Actions > File Menu > Delete is getting a bit tedious so I'd like a quicker way to delete files after I watch them.

I know I could just press the 5 button on my remote instead of pressing the down button 4 times to get to the File Menu, but that's a bit of an awkward thumb stretch and I wish that either Delete or at the very least File Menu was item 1 so I could just press OK.

Any suggestions that don't involve me becoming a programmer gratefully received!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom