Movhunter stopped working. (1 Viewer)

Shaedwell

Portal Member
December 21, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
A few days ago Movhunter.net switched to registered users only. Though I've registered and are able to play te links from the log file in a browser, OnlineVideos only sees empty uris. Is there a way i can log in through the configuration menu, like I do in Youtube?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You can enter your credentials from the context menu. Go to your site listings, goto MovHunter without entering, press F9 on keyboard or i/info/more/.. on your remote, enter your credentials.

Another tips I can share with you: You can pick subtitles from the context menu also. Select a movie or episode without entering, open context menu and scroll down to Pick subtitle (shows if subtitles are available).

Hope this helps. I have support for this site in the swedish sites thread (a little out of place i know, but it is a swedish site...)

EDIT: Also update your sites to get the latest version from today.

Shaedwell

Portal Member
    December 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    I must admit I feel a bit stupid. I actually knew this, as I did it with youtube before. Kinda answered my own question in the OP, lol.

But keep up the good work, really like the site!!

Shaedwell

Portal Member
    December 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Movhunter is broken again. The site works fine, my login credentials are working but since saturday around 20:24 (thank you Trakt.tv!) OnlineVideos can't get to the episodes. The logfiles aren't much use either but I attached them anyway.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Movhunter is broken again. The site works fine, my login credentials are working but since saturday around 20:24 (thank you Trakt.tv!) OnlineVideos can't get to the episodes. The logfiles aren't much use either but I attached them anyway.

Yes it looks like some alterations must be done. Not to big I hope. I'll look at it later (in the evening today or on wednesday).

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Fixed.
    Movhunter have introduced descriptions in movie listing, so I added that. Also it looks like they dropped the log in requirement (except for 3D movies).

Old_Newbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Started getting "error getting playback URLs" a few days ago for movhunter. same issue as last post: videos play thru the movhunter webpage (with and without login) but not thru mediaportal. I have updated since the November fix (login fields are now gone on).

Michael015

Portal Member
    August 21, 2014
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I was going to report the same issue, but the log didn't seem to generate an error.

Subscribing to thread for update and hope it can be fixed and thanks.

EDIT: Looks like its started working. Not sure if someone changed anything?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom