Movie cover not showing when starting a movie (1 Viewer)

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
December 31, 2011
Country flag
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped:

I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the bottom of the screen (movie title, year and cover, see attached screenshot) displays only an empty rectangle instead of the cover. I guess this has something to do with caching but I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2178.JPG
    IMG_2178.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you so much, that worked perfectly Very much appreciate the prompt assistance! Mark
Thank you so much, that worked perfectly Very much appreciate the prompt assistance! Mark
Hi all, I'm new to MP & this forum, so apologies if I'm doing anything stupid here. I've recently built a Win10 PC to be my media...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Thanks @tadrobe , glad it helped :-)
Thanks @tadrobe , glad it helped :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Dear MediaPortalTeam, I have been using Mediportal 1.1X for a long time under Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other page in the Wiki which describes it in every detail. The page with the missing information is the first hit in Google and the Wiki when searching for "mediaportal add media sources", this should help...
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other...
Hi there, I had some free time at hand and I wanted to give MP2 another chance after about 5 years. In the past I tried out the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom