Movie Importer is not working anymore (1 Viewer)

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
January 25, 2006
graz
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello,
I use Moving pictures since years and it worked really well till now.

Before the movies get in my movie-directory, all movies are renamed via "therenamer" so they get named proper moviename (year).avi/mkv and the folders they are in moviename (year).

The Movie Importer is not able to find any online match for any of the new movies.
I tried it with imdb (english) or ofdb (german) and all importer settings from low,medium,high and reckless, but nothing worked.

please see the zip with the log inside.

Attachments

• movie importer.JPG
    movie importer.JPG
    95.1 KB
  • movingpictures.zip
    2.7 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I use Moving pictures since years and it worked really well till now.

Log file instantly shows:

04-Nov-2012 16:54:37 Error [ SettingsManager]: Failed loading setting data for NoiseFilter

So you have a corrupted database. Please try to locate a backup that is not corrupted, if that fails, you can try to re-enter the default noise filter in the advanced settings inside MovPic config.

Default noise filter:

Code:
    (([\(\{\[]|\b)((576|720|1080)[pi]|dir(ectors )?cut|dvd([r59]|rip|scr(eener)?)|(avc)?hd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|r[1-5]|bd[59]|dts|ac3|blu(-)?ray|[hp]dtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FEST[Ii]VAL|L[iI]M[iI]TED|[WF]S|PROPER|REPACK|RER[Ii]P|REAL|RETA[Ii]L|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATR[Ii]CAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|[Ii]NTERNAL|[DS]UBBED)([\]\)\}]|\b)(-[^\s]+$)?)

If that fails (due to heavy dbase corruption), then your easiest solution is to bite the bullet and delete the movingpictures.db3 file and start fresh.

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2006
    graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thx for your reply.

But I could not find the entry noise filter in the advanced settings inside MovPic config.

Edit: So i deleted the the db and am now rescanning everything :cry:.
    And after the db delete, I found the noise filter entry. :confused:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom