Movie Length Information (1 Viewer)

andydixon

Portal Member
July 11, 2005
Christchurch, New Zealand
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

I'm finding a lot of my movies are showing a running time of 0 minutes, which is a little annoying. Where does Moving Pictures get the movie length info from - from the internet or from the actually movie file? I would like to set it up if possible so that Moving Pictures just gets the running time from the file, so that all my movies with have accurate running times reported.

Thanks
Andy

clahti

Portal Member
November 19, 2008
This will have to wait for mediainfo.dll integration, which is pending the Media Portal 1.0.1 release so we do not reinvent the wheel. Hopefully this makes it into moving pics .8 but no promises since this is slated for a later release.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This will have to wait for mediainfo.dll integration, which is pending the Media Portal 1.0.1 release so we do not reinvent the wheel. Hopefully this makes it into moving pics .8 but no promises since this is slated for a later release.

Anyone happen to know the release date for Media Portal 1.0.1?

thx

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the info Clahti

For some reason I thought mediainfo.dll was already in use. This will be a great feature once it arrives.

Thanks a lot
    Andy

Not in movingpictures but in the tv series plugin it is, will be a nice enhancement when its added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom