Movies are playing with double speed (1 Viewer)

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Some of my AVC 1080p MKVs are playing with double speed. One of the problematic AVC 1080p MKVs has a german DTS, an english AAC and one IDX subtile. While playing the file with the englisch AAC track everything seems fine, but if I use the german DTS the movie is playing with double speed. Also the speech is played with double speed.

Currently I am using:
  • MP 1.1.3
  • MP-TV-Series 2.9.1.1745
  • Moving Pictures 1.1.3
  • Haali 03/03/2011
  • IFC 2.0.2

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The version numbers you list do not make sense. Moving Pictures 1.2.0 is not compatible with MediaPortal 1.1.3. Setting that aside, for anyone to be able to help you you will need to post debug log files.

You also may want to try to narrow down where the problem is. If you get the same behavior in Windows Media Player then it is a codec issue. If the same video has the problem in both Moving Pictures and My Videos then it may be a MediaPortal problem. If the only place you can reproduce the issue is in Moving Pictures, then it may indeed be a Moving Pictures problem although this seems unlikely to me. Moving Pictures has minimal interaction with the MediaPortal player.

But again, log files are needed if you want help.

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Movies are playing with double speed

I have corrected the version numbers.

Playing the file with MPC-HC works great. So I used MediaInfo to see detailed information about the file.
And I found out that it was no normal DTS but DTS-MA. So I think the DTS-MA track is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom