"movies" in the same folder and local nfo? (1 Viewer)

jriker1

Portal Member
March 15, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
OK, these are tv episodes but would think they wouldn't matter. They are still video.

So I have a folder called

c:\tvshows

Under TV Shows have

Orville

In Orville have

folder.jpg

When highlight Orville it shows the folder.jpg

Going into Orville I have

Season 1

in Season 1 have

folder.jpg

That shows on the right side as well.

In that folder I have

folder.jpg
Orville - S01E01 - S01E01.mkv
Orville - S01E01 - S01E01.nfo
Orville - S01E01 - S01E01.tbn
Orville - S01E02 - S01E02.mkv
Orville - S01E02 - S01E02.nfo
Orville - S01E02 - S01E02.tbn
Orville - S01E03 - S01E03.mkv
Orville - S01E03 - S01E03.nfo
Orville - S01E03 - S01E03.tbn
Orville - S01E04 - S01E04.mkv
Orville - S01E04 - S01E04.nfo
Orville - S01E04 - S01E04.tbn

Folder.jpg doesn't show in this case. When I highlight each mkv file it shows a generated thumbnail (have thumbs off), for each movie. Doesn't use the tbn file and there is no metadata shows from the nfo. Also unlike the movies, when I click on the MKV they play right away. I have tried Every movie in it's own folder checked and unchecked no different.

Any thoughts how to show each individual show thumb when you highlight the named movie, and also how to get the metadata from the nfo to show as well?

EDIT: Looks like the tbn files are being used just smooshed because they are from a wide screen image and the skin is expecting a CD cover size page that is more vertical height than horizontal, but no nfo data showing.

EDIT2: Is it possible that TinyMediaManager doesn't create MP1 compliant nfo files? I stuck one of their movie files in place of the tv nfo files and it displayed. But the nfo files that TinyMediaManager creates never display in the interface.

Thanks.

JR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom