Moving picture hang mediaportal when playing any video (1 Viewer)

Hyrules

Portal Member
September 4, 2011
Hi,

First before the problem let me say that Moving picture is a great plugin for Mediaportal but sadly i'm having some problems with it. The latest version of Moving Picture for mediaportal 1.2.0.0 make mediaportal hang everytime i'm trying to play a film or video. I've parsed thru the logs but sadly there is nothing there that can help. If i disable Moving Picture and play a video everything plays fine. I`ve attached the logs to this message hoping it will help. Any help would be appreciated because that's the last step for my mediacenter to be working properly. I also start a new issue in the bug tracker.

Thanks alot.

Hyrules

Portal Member
September 4, 2011

torrinha

Portal Pro
October 14, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi, Hyrules!

I have not been using MovingPictures for some time. Today I installed a new skin and was playing around to test the skin support to the plugins that I have.
Then I noticed that some movies were hanging MP. The whole GUI became unresponsive and I had to manually kill MP.
The logs did not seem to have useful information. The same movies played fine with other media player.
I decided then to update the MediaInfo.dll, following your post.
It seems to have resolved my issue! So far, all videos played fine without hanging MP.

I'll continue to test and will inform any news.

Thanks!

torrinha.

Hyrules

Portal Member
September 4, 2011
For those of you who had or is having or will have this issue i suggest you go to the Moving Picture Issue tracker and STAR the issue 1046 : Issue Tracker That way it'll show the devs that there is in fact a problem more clearly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom