Moving Picture missing importing of movies... (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So I have been using Moving pictures for a while and things have been good. I'm using the most current moving pictures and MP 1.2. I tried to add a new folder that contained the following movie:

The.Terminator.1984.DVDRip.XviD-ViP3R

And moving pictures doesn't seem to pick it up. It picks up lots of other movies (especially if it has a NFO file). Is it because the file has periods between the words?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    So I have been using Moving pictures for a while and things have been good. I'm using the most current moving pictures and MP 1.2. I tried to add a new folder that contained the following movie:

The.Terminator.1984.DVDRip.XviD-ViP3R

And moving pictures doesn't seem to pick it up. It picks up lots of other movies (especially if it has a NFO file). Is it because the file has periods between the words?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve

Check to see if it got added to an existing movie entry as 2nd file. Use the file info on that in the 'Movie Manager' MovPic config tab. If it did get grouped it would be with a movie sharing a lot title wise, so you don't have to look hard.

Otherwise try the unignore all option under the gear icon.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Thanks I found it with another file. Got it all sorted out.

Steve

What movie did it get grouped with? And did you have the setting enabled to group movies in the same folder automatic?

Would help the next person, and perhaps it is a problem in the way movies are auto-grouped based on filename.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom