Moving Pictures - config can't find movies (1 Viewer)

dylmer

Portal Member
October 26, 2011
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey.

I have Mediaportal 1.2.3.0 installed with Moving Pictures.
The first time I made the setup and config in Moving Pictures, it all works perfectly. I've configured moving pictures to scan for movies in one location on my network storage.
But when I later on want to config / modify movies in the moving pictures config, it can't find my movies. These are marked with red and the new added movies doesn't show up.
The only way to get them to show up in config is to remove the location in the moving pictures setup and then add it again.
I can also just open media portal and then it adds the movies automaticly and all movies play without problems, but i can't edit them in config before the location setup has been removed and readded..

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are they marked as network locations? IIRC, you have to let Moving Pictures now that it's not a local (always available) source.

Emph

dylmer

Portal Member
    October 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi.

No, can't seem to find anywhere to mark them as network location.??
    For my network storage i have created a network drive in windows and added the drive (v:\) in Moving Pictures.
    The "funny" thing is that it works in the media portal GUI, but not in config and the server/network storage hasn't been shut down since the first setup so the location has always been available.

dylmer

Portal Member
    October 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just read something about moving pictures by it self detects if it is a network path..
    Any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom