Moving pictures does not fit my TV. Dont show the bottom picture? (1 Viewer)

Timmern

January 25, 2009
Helo

Everythink works smooth, but I have one problem. The lover part of the movie library is "beneath" the screen. It is very sad that I cant see the last part of text and movie cover.

When I watch movies or something else everything is perfect, but as soon as I enter the moving pictures library it screws up.... Cant find any settings to fix this!

I uploaded a picture so that you can see my problem
oh, one more thing.. Anyone know of a good looking skin? I dont like the original, its kind of boring:p

Thank you for all help!

Attachments

• Media portal view.jpg
    Media portal view.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 180

Timmern

January 25, 2009
What resolution should I use? I have a 1080P Sony kdl46w4500 tv and sitting 4m away. If I set the resolution to 1080 the text and Icons becomes way to samll for me to read...

How does this actually work when I play 1080P movies? will it show in 1080P even when I have selected 1280X720 at the windows desktop?

thank you for all the help!

Timmern

January 25, 2009
Cant find out what to do. All my friends seem to have the same problem. Even when we try 1366X768 or 1280X720. 16:9 resolutions in other words!
Do I really need to change the skin?

Is it possible to change resolution in the program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Hey man, working around the idea of a subtitle issue, i entered the settings of mediaportal and set the plugin to automatically select codecs. (had done this from configuration previously but it was a temporary fix) and now everything seems to be working perfectly. Thanks a lot! God Bless
Hey man, working around the idea of a subtitle issue, i entered the settings of mediaportal and set the plugin to automatically...
I have been using mediaportal for ages. Bought a new laptop win 10 64 bit, 6 gb ram and 2gb radeon m530 series. i7 7th generation...
Replies
Views
Moving-Pictures stores volume labels and serial numbers as well on drives, so you can connect a drive as X: and reconnect another drive as X: as well and it will be able to keep the imports separated. The logic was meant for optical discs, as they are different discs for the same drive-letter, but the same method is applied to...
Moving-Pictures stores volume labels and serial numbers as well on drives, so you can connect a drive as X: and reconnect another...
Hello everyone! This question was originally posted in the Media Portal Support section. After many months of procrastination (and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and passes all audio through to your amp as PCM but does something clever with quality and a/v syncing. I use that option for a client PC that is a fairly low powered spec. For my main HTPC in the lounge I just...
I think that link you posted is if you want to use Media Portal Audio Renderer. You might want to do that, it uses WASAPI and...
Hello all, I installed Mediaportal yesterday, coming from XBMC i wanted to try something else because it wouldnt list 25% of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom