moving pictures ISO playing (1 Viewer)

entwicklun

April 2, 2013
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
hi,

so I have a few .iso's and some play from the beginning and some don't. I have doubled checked the ones that aren't playing from the beginning, by opening them up outside of mediaportal. and they work fine, it's only in mediaportal that they don't play from the beginning.

I use moving pictures so that's why I'm posting here.

anyone have some thoughts or a solution?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see joecrow's results. The video 1080x1920.mp4 is played correctly, the video 1920x1080-mux.mp4 is not. It is rotated but the resolution is not correct. I've attached 6 screenshots, 3 with EVR and 3 with MadVR...
Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see...
Hello, I noticed that videos 1080 * 1920 px are often played incorrectly in Mediaportal-Videos. I have attached 3 videos, which are...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom