Moving Pictures + Local Trailers (1 Viewer)

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello,

i have just installed a trailers plugin to be used with Moving Pictures plugin but am having a few issues.

I want to play only local trailers which are all stored in a local folder, but when i look at my movie database within MP, if I select 'Trailers' it automatically defaults to Youtube, and I have a whole list of trailers I can select.

I dont want this. I just want the plugin to play a locally stored trailer that i have downloaded.

I have setup the trailers plugin to look only for local trailers, but I cant seem to get it working, it keeps wanting to update from the internet. I have checked the xml file within MP and it all looks to be ok.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Neild7744

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Thanks for the reply. Turns out 'online videos' plugin was doing the YouTube trailer lookup. When I disabled online videos, updated the Titan XML file everything is now working well.

I'm using media center master to download trailers and store locally.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    fyi, you can re-enable onlinevideos it should not affect the Trailers plugin and will provide a good backup in case you dont have any local trailers.

You probably only needed to update the Titan XML files which you have now done ;)

Neild7744

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Yes. Now got other problems. Seems if you ever want to update or modify stuff other things stop working lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom