Moving Pictures / MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha Support (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Awesome! After months of using and upgrading quite a few times I everytime get really excited about the new releases, you guys are doing such a great job. Thanks a LOT for that, much appriciated! Keep up the good work!

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
sorry for not using the googlecode bugtracker, want to make it short: tried the 1.1 alpha and the new moving pictures 0.7.4 and the installer tells me "Could not locate Skins directory. Skin files will not be installed!"... so there might be still some problems? only got the .dll and realese notes text file in the mp/plugins/windows dir...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Hrmm... :( that is odd. Is anyone else seeing this popup?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Looks like it's a bug in the installer that only shows up with MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha + Windows XP. Will have an update shortly.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Updated installer is posted at the link in the opening post. Let me know if any of you have further trouble. This update also rolls in a fix for IMDb as well, so if you are using the IMDb scraper, I recommend you download Moving Pictures 0.7.5.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Popping by and supplying you with a big and sincere :D!
    The contribution you and the rest of the MovingPictures team add to MediaPortal is really appreciated!

I'm really impressed - not only about the plugin (which is EXCELLENT), but also the support and guidance you supply the users!

Keep ut the good work!

PS: Excuse my English - It's not my native language + I've had to many beers (hey, it's Saturday - well Sunday, as it's now 00:34 here )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom