Moving Pictures not completing import (1 Viewer)

Reemerge

Portal Member
July 28, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

I am having problems importing movies into Moving Pictures. I have been using Moving Pictures for a number of months and it has been working fine. I am just trying to import a number of new movies. Upon starting Moving Pictures the auto scan discovers my new movies however when trying to retrieve the details the progress bar stalls approximately two thirds of the way through. I have left it for hours however it does not complete and therefore does not mark the movies complete and the new movies do not get added to the database.

Can you please assist.

Thanks.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    This is a problem in MovPic v1.5.1... it has been fixed on SVN for MovPic v1.5.2, but no official release is available yet.

At the IMDb+ download section there is a Moving-Pictures v1.5.2.1528 download available, but it is meant for testing new features of IMDb+. The side effect however is that this download contains the fix for your problem as well, it just does not come with an easy installer, or updated skin files. So you fix a bunch of problems with it, get access to some cool new features, but it also breaks some other stuff. Now I've modified my skin files to make them functional again, and am running this new version for a few months already. So I can give the fixed skin files, but they are for Titan/TitanExtended only, and I'm not going to bother with Default/DefaultWide or any other skin.

The person who creates new Moving-Pictures releases is just busy with real-life, so please be patient as they try to find the time to release a new version. It might even happen this weekend if you believe in betting long shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom