Moving pictures not displaying in home (big button) (1 Viewer)

Kobalty

August 19, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi I am brand spanking new to Mediaportal and am loving it so far got my live tv setup and working great but then it came time to configure my movie collection and ive hit a brick wall.

To put my issue simply I have installed Moving Pictures and set up my movies within it but I cant for the life of me get it to display in the home screen with the 6 large icons/buttons. It does display in the "other" homescreen and all my movies are inside it and it all works but I cant figure out how in the lords of computing I get it onto the home screen with the 6 big icons.

I did a search of the forum before posting this and didnt find anything useful or relevant plz help before i pull my hair out :p

"Mediportal 1.4.0"
"Titan GUI 1.4.0"

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To put my issue simply I have installed Moving Pictures and set up my movies within it but I cant for the life of me get it to display in the home screen with the 6 large icons/buttons. It does display in the "other" homescreen and all my movies are inside it and it all works but I cant figure out how in the lords of computing I get it onto the home screen with the 6 big icons.

Hello!
    Start Titan skin and go to the big Settings Button.
    1.png

In there go to GUI -> Skin - and choose as Movie plugin 'MovingPictures'
    MPGui_settings.jpg

Kobalty

August 19, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thnak you so much Holzi, its funny that for such a simple thing i went looking for the most complicated answer oh well i live and learn :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom