MovingPictures at Transifex (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can remove the resources at Transifex.com or if I should keep them. :)
    I would like to clean up the locked resources (atm these are MovingPictures, SubCentral, IMDB+ & MPTagThat) until the end of April to get back the correct statistics and progress reports.

Attached are the necessary changes for MovingPictures to be Transifex compatible.
    The resource at Transifex is available at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/movingpictures/

Attachments

• MovingPictures.7z
      2.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You have to create an account at Transifex for updating the English resource manually. Not sure if it also needed to download the translations. I set the resource to accept translations now and fetching the English language file automatically from https://subcentral.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SubCentral/Localizations/Languages/en-US.xml...
    You have to create an account at Transifex for updating the English resource manually. Not sure if it also needed to download the...
    I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IMDB+ at Transifex DE
    I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb /Languages/en-US.xml so new translations will automatically be added when you commit googlecode. It's also open for translations. I have updated the Translations class to also handle the newline characters...
    I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;) I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb...
    I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can...
    Replies
    Views
    Are there any small beasts removing things from the forum? :) First I had to reupload a picture in the MP2 forum. Now I saw the title of the thread was only "MPTagThat" without any "Transifex", weird :D Ok, so you did not pushed to develop, yet. Nevertheless I guess it's fine to open the resource for translation, since you are going...
    Are there any small beasts removing things from the forum? :) First I had to reupload a picture in the MP2 forum. Now I saw the...
    Hi Helmut, we've already talked within conversation, but I would like to inform you like I did within MovingPictures, SubCentral...
    Replies
    Views
    When I make a category for Moving Pictures, I prefer to list them by Premier date (especially important for say, the Marvel movies, as listing them by year alone will give you a list in the wrong order). However, there seems to be a bug that removes this option from the "Order By" field. It's also not available from the Sort By field...
    When I make a category for Moving Pictures, I prefer to list them by Premier date (especially important for say, the Marvel movies...
    DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
    Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
    DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom