MovingPictures Import Export GUI (1 Viewer)

FlexQ

Portal Pro
July 20, 2009
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Lucas,

I just fell over your great plugin, but I would like to know if there is a mode where i could edit my dB directly from your tool, and upload the dB again.

I have a quite large collection of movies, and I would like to edit my collection in your tool remote from my laptop, as my Media Center is often occupied when I'm home.

I hope you can help, and a SQL editor is not the solution :p

Thanks alot for a great plugin and a great piece of work.

Have a nice day,
Henrik

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi Flex,

Unfortunately, the UI is read-only as far as the attributes are concerned. There are currently no plans to make the UI edit real time data, as the MovingPictures GUI tool can be used for that. The only alternative I could suggest at this point is to edit the XML files that are generated, then re-import the changes into the MP DB at a later time when your Media Center is free.

Thanks - Todd

JohnDoe2000

Portal Pro
July 10, 2007
Hi,

today I saw your Application the first time. It's very nice and works great. Is it opssible to export in xbmc format? I want to use kodi and MePo parallel and want to export my moving pictures database as xbmc formated xml files and import them in Kodi.

regards,
Christian

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
Christian - I'm sorry, but export to XBMC format is currently not supported. I'm thinking about adding it, as there was another user that requested is, but have not had the time to devote to it.

Thanks - Todd

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi. Is it possible to name the .nfo as per the movie filename? So end up with:

mymovie.mkv
    mymovie.nfo

I tried %Filename% as base and it just created files called '%Filename%.nfo :) Thanks

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    BatFink - Use "%MovieTitle%" to name files with the Movie title. Note that you can hover your mouse pointer over the "File Name Base" field to view all supported keywords and other hints.

Hope it helps!

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey thlucas, yeah I saw that.. that's not what I'm after. What I want is FILENAME. My files are not always named with Movie Title.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just want to say I only recently found this wonderful addition to MP: it certainly makes backing up/importing Moving Pictures a breeze.

Here's one from left field (I haven't read entire thread, so hope it hasn't been mentioned), can this be utilised/modified so it works with My TVSeries plugin?

It appears that the devs have NO interest in having this type of facility. Sorry, I'm not IT, so counts me out to write something up. It would complete probably the 2 most utilised plugins in the MP catalogue.

Thanks again for making people's lives more efficient inside the HTPC (y)

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    Thanks for the feedback 1gkar.

As for the My TVSeries support, I really have not thought about that aspect of it. To be honest, I have been extremely busy of late with family and summer activities that I simply do not have the time to make it happen. I will jot it down in my "things to do when life stops keeping me busy" file though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom