Movingpictures is getting a wrong date (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I have a very strange problem with this plugin.. When I add a new movie to the movingpictures database, It's getting a wrong "date added". Sometimes a date from a few months a go! That's very weird..

The problem is that those movies are not show up in the "recently added" catogory, and are also not show up by the recently added movies on my home screen in StreamedMP.

The date settings on my pc are right..

Do you have any seggestions?

I'm Using Mediaportal 1.2.1, with the latest version of this plugin, StreamedMP, and the IMDB+ Plugin..

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hello,

I have a very strange problem with this plugin.. When I add a new movie to the movingpictures database, It's getting a wrong "date added". Sometimes a date from a few months a go! That's very weird..

The problem is that those movies are not show up in the "recently added" catogory, and are also not show up by the recently added movies on my home screen in StreamedMP.

I'm Using Mediaportal 1.2.1, with the latest version of this plugin, StreamedMP, and the IMDB+ Plugin..

Open MovingPictures configuration -> open the "About" tab, and click on the "Advanced Settings" button. Then look for last option under the bold identified 2nd group ("Matching and Importing"), which is called "Date Added" Population Method.

Select it and change it to 'current', because if it is set to 'created', then it will use the information from the mediafile itself which would explain your 'few months' ago date-added stamps.

The benefit of using the 'created', or 'modified' timestamps is that if you would ever re-import your entire collection, that all your movies do not appear imported on a single day.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Open MovingPictures configuration -> open the "About" tab, and click on the "Advanced Settings" button. Then look for last option under the bold identified 2nd group ("Matching and Importing"), which is called "Date Added" Population Method.

Select it and change it to 'current', because if it is set to 'created', then it will use the information from the mediafile itself which would explain your 'few months' ago date-added stamps.

The benefit of using the 'created', or 'modified' timestamps is that if you would ever re-import your entire collection, that all your movies do not appear imported on a single day.

Thanks, now it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom