MP 1.13 - Videos Screen will not display (1 Viewer)

bunyip1

April 10, 2016
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am having an issue with MP 1.13 final release, where for some reason selecting "Videos" from the home page just flashes up quickly and then returns back to the home page. I don't even get a chance to try to select or play a video. This is on our main HTPC, used by the whole family. We never had this problem before upgrading to MP 1.13.

This is the behaviour I get using the Titan skin. When I switch to the DefaultWideHD skin, the home screen does not even give me an option to select videos.

I have confirmed that the folders configuration are all correct and exist, but still no luck.

I also have a desktop where I have also installed MP 1.13 final and it gives no such problems. Videos selection is there in the DefaultWideHD skin and I can go to that screen and select and play a video without issue.

Any ideas would be most appreciated. I have attached the logs where I tried to bring up the "Videos" screen and it flashes back to home using the Titan skin.

Thanks to any one who can offer assistance.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

My guess is that you (or somebody) has disabled the videos plugin.
    Open MediaPortal Configuration, go to the plugins section, and ensure that that videos plugin is enabled.

bunyip1

April 10, 2016
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks MM1352000,

That's exactly what the problem was. I am now enjoying videos through my Media Portal. I don't remember disabling it, but I must have somehow. Its obvious when I think about it now.

Your help much appreciated. I owe you a beer (whatever your favourite beverage) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom