[solved] MP 1.16 pre - Keine TV Aufnahme möglich, Timeshift läuft aber (1 Viewer)

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Ist dein Laufwerk R vielleicht ein Netzlaufwerk?
    Dann kann der TV Service nicht darauf zugreifen, weil die Netzlaufwerke ja User-bezogen sind und der Service ja wie gesagt als Systembenutzer läuft.
    Um eine Netzwerkfreigabe zu benutzen muss man UNC Pfade eingeben.
    \\Server\Freigabe

Ruben35

Portal Member
    September 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ja das war das Problem. R:\ ist ein Netzwerklaufwerk. Nach dem Ändern auf den UNC-Pfad geht die TV Aufnahme wieder.
    Dankeschön für die Lösung des Problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the reason for my problem. The R:\ drive is a network drive and so the tvservice (system account) had not the permission to write on it. I changed the drive adress to the UNC adress: \\mediaserver\recordings. Now it's working . Thank you for your support. (y)
    I found the reason for my problem. The R:\ drive is a network drive and so the tvservice (system account) had not the permission to...
    Hello HTPC with Win7 Pro 64Bit I changed the mainboard slot of my tv card (digital devices cine 6) and installed the MP 1.16 pre...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood, I will remove this from the configuration and come back to you if I continue to have issues.
    Understood, I will remove this from the configuration and come back to you if I continue to have issues.
    I have an issue where live tv seems to freeze or pause for 20 seconds or so and then continue after catching its self up. its very...
    Replies
    Views
    Can't answer why with the information provided.
    Can't answer why with the information provided.
    Hi, after moving my recording folder to my synology nas the recorder is not able to record anymore. Evertime a recording starts it...
    Replies
    Views
    Keiner eine Idee?
    Keiner eine Idee?
    Hallo zusammen, ich verwende Win7 64Bit Pro (aktueller Patch Level) und Mediaportal 1.19 um über DVB-C mir Fernsehsendungen...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom