MP 1.3.0 MyVideo Cover Art (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi.

Currently I'm still using Moving Pictures but as myVidoes has evolved a lot in 1.3.0 I want to give it a try again.
What I still have problems with is the fact that whenever I display the movie details from within MP, MP searches the internet for cover arts for that movie and I did not find a way to disable this. I don't want MP to constantly access the internet while browsing thru movies. You can verify this by the count of available cover art pictures which is shown beside the cover which first shows 1/1 after you enter the movie and aver a short period it show something like 1/20 and displays the number of covers it has found.

Any way to disable this behavour?

Thanks.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi.

What do you think about making this behavour dependant on an already existing config setting?
Currently there already is the config settings for myVideos "Use internal nfo scraper only". The help says this will prevent MP from fetching movie data on the internet, however cover art is always and repeatedly fetched every time you show movie details form the internal database.

This would be an easy change in " GUIVideoInfo.cs" making the call to "SearchImages()" from within the "UpdateMovieAfterRefresh()" method call dependent on the above mentioned config setting.

What do you think?

Cheers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom