MP 1.3 Configuration freezes on Plugins Tab (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Community,

I have a MePo HTPC Client where I have issues with Configuration.exe. Everything works just fine, but as soon as I try to navigate to the "plugins" section on the left side, the process will freeze. MePo itself just runs fine, but I cant make changes to my plugin configurations anymore.
    It did work earlier, but I don't know what possible change caused the issue.
    I'd like to provide you with some logfiles, but the watchdog starts MePo, not the Configuration.exe.
    So, before I flood my logfiles into the forum, maybe someone could tell me which files would be needed for an analysis of my problem.

(HTPC is running on Win7 x64 Home Premium, MePo 1.3 alpha (freshly installed, not an update from previous versions), Client-only-installation. Server is running WHS2011 and is a Server-only installation.
    Other clients with MP1.3 (my notebook and Desktop PC for example) do not show this behaviour, but they have a quite basic installation).

Any help is aprecciated, I'd not like to reinstall from scratch ;)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, I found out about the Configuration Logfile. And it seems that the problem is related to the TVSeries Database.
    Anyhow, in MePo, MPTVSeries works fine with that database file and also correctly updates the database with new episodes.
    The file is accessible for the user logged on to the HTPC. Did not have problems with this before.
    Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom