MP 1.5 Direct3D device could not be created. Always (solved) (1 Viewer)

babelfish

Portal Member
August 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
MP1.5 In a fresh installation with Win7 I can't get MP to start at all.
A few things should be noted
During initial testing and configuration I use RDP from a laptop with 1600 x 900 resolution
Default wide skin installed
AMD A10 cpu.
No matter settings (auto start/allways on top and so on) I never get beyond the Initializing DirectX on the splash screen.

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+ eventually :whistle:
I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
AW: MP stops working on TV Series update I've got a comparable problem, but there are no series to import for the moment. I'm sure that TV Series causes it, because if I disable the plugin everything works fine. When I start MP it takes only a few seconds until the error message "Mediaportal has stopped working" appears. But MP does...
AW: MP stops working on TV Series update I've got a comparable problem, but there are no series to import for the moment. I'm sure...
H, My MP setup stops working when TV Series tries to update its information. My normal set up: MP + StreamedMP, that's all...
Replies
Views
I think it would be good to enable SQL logging too if it happens again. I would even go as far as providing two sets of logs one with and one with-out just incase the more verbose one is needed.
I think it would be good to enable SQL logging too if it happens again. I would even go as far as providing two sets of logs one...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the knowledge to compile a compatible BasicHome editor for this skin? It does install without any problems and except for the Latest Media Handler giving blank results on the included Basic Home, I'm not getting any errors from this skin (yet). Except for the editor not working. Emph
Does anyone have the knowledge to compile a compatible BasicHome editor for this skin? It does install without any problems and...
Important Release Information We are pleased to announce the latest beta release of the Mustayaluca Skin that supports MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
To nanoflower and visuatrox I have a few questions that I hope you will answer. I’m asking because I might build a setup like yours. Are you still satisfied with your setup? Where did you buy the ORIGEN AE S10V HTPC Case in Denmark? Can you play and record HD at the same time? What TV-card is installed? do you think XP...
To nanoflower and visuatrox I have a few questions that I hope you will answer. I’m asking because I might build a setup like...
New HTPC up and running, described below the installation process and problems encountered Hardware Components: ORIGEN AE S10V...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom