MP 1.5 Titan extended malfunction, can't select anything (1 Viewer)

BigDoom

Portal Pro
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just updated to MP1.5 and I'm using the Titan Extended skin. Unfortunately after the update the extended skin doesn't work anymore. Can't scroll to the left or right, it stays on the same image (scroll visuals appear but it stays on the same image). Can't select that image/menu, I hear the selection sound but nothing happens. The only thing that works is closing MP :(

The default titan skin works, but I would really like to keep using the extended skin version.

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
I tried that (and more ;) before reverting to older version but no luck in my case.
I also installed a mod (to pull down the buttons and leave more space to backdrops) So maybe something is wrong with the original xmls

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just updated to MP1.5 and I'm using the Titan Extended skin. Unfortunately after the update the extended skin doesn't work anymore. Can't scroll to the left or right, it stays on the same image (scroll visuals appear but it stays on the same image). Can't select that image/menu, I hear the selection sound but nothing happens. The only thing that works is closing MP :(

The default titan skin works, but I would really like to keep using the extended skin version.
    Please post logs!

BigDoom

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm using MP 1.5 and I'm facing the exact same issue with the latest update of Titan Extended (1.5.0.327).
    I've reinstalled the previous version and everything is back to normal.

This also works for me, reverting and everything is back to what it was.

Seb120

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    France France

Same problem for me BUT I'M STILL ON MP 1.4 (fresh install on a new HDD)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Same problem here - logs are attached. Funny thing is that Titan Extended works on my HTPC (MP & TV Server) but I have this problem on my client...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    [2013-10-04 19:28:31,102] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: Unable to start plugin: TitanEditor.TitanPlugin exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at TitanEditor.TitanPlugin.Start()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.StartProcessPlugins()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom