MP 1.7.1 Hotfix - TV Program just freezes??? (1 Viewer)

Steviej

June 20, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
I have had a look through the forum and see similar type issues,but not the same.

I installed 1.7.1 onto my Window 7 32bit machine. Got it all working as it should, however, I have noticed when I let the TV program run overnight, that when I wake up in the morning, the program has frozen. The only way I can get MP back up is to restart MP again and go back to the TV programs??? It has done that every day so far...

Any suggestions??? I am concerned that if I set it to record a program, that it will freeze and won't work.

Cheers
Stevie...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have had a look through the forum and see similar type issues,but not the same.

I installed 1.7.1 onto my Window 7 32bit machine. Got it all working as it should, however, I have noticed when I let the TV program run overnight, that when I wake up in the morning, the program has frozen. The only way I can get MP back up is to restart MP again and go back to the TV programs??? It has done that every day so far...

Any suggestions??? I am concerned that if I set it to record a program, that it will freeze and won't work.

Cheers
    Stevie...

Hi, :)
    Did it happen always ?
    I'm not an expert but :
    Code:
    TvService.EpgCard.UpdateDatabaseThread()MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Incorrect key file for table '.\mptvdb\program.MYI'; try to repair it

It seems you have an issue with your database.
    About loadskin error from tvplugin, i know that i have added something on my own build to avoid that (but like i can't really reproduce it, maybe you could try it but only for testing :)

Steviej

June 20, 2014
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Sebastiii,
    Thanks for the reply. It happens every night.

Due to a recent operation on my elbow, I have been sleeping on the downstairs couch and having the Tv running all night. Every morning when I awake, MP Tv has frozen. This is every day for over a week.

If there is any way to fix this error, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Stevie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom