[solved] MP 2.2 EPG Channel Numbers (1 Viewer)

mikeyp

Portal Member
August 23, 2015
Leicester
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I just upgraded to MP 2.2 and have a small issue and am hoping you can tell me where I'm going wrong please.

My channel numbers are normally set to mirror those of freesat, 101, 102, 103, 104 etc.

Since upgrading, the EPG has reverted to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. and despite being correct in the TV Server Configuration, I cannot find where to get the EPG to reflect this.

Thanks in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just upgraded to MP 2.2 and have a small issue and am hoping you can tell me where I'm going wrong please.

My channel numbers are normally set to mirror those of freesat, 101, 102, 103, 104 etc.

Since upgrading, the EPG has reverted to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. and despite being correct in the TV Server Configuration, I cannot find where to get the EPG to reflect this.

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome,

I think you can solve it by changing below setting within your MP-Client under "TV". If you set it to "No" it should show the number you like to see.
    Unbenannt.jpg

mikeyp

Portal Member
    August 23, 2015
    Leicester
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    That would be the one! Thank you!

Oddly it wouldn't take effect until I rebooted the computer. Not sure if it was the client or the server that needed the restart but after the reboot it all looks normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom