MP 2.2 TV configuration (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

You are writing "Remove of read only property" of Team MediaPortal directory in C:\ProgramData. If this is really R/O then something is absolutely wrong as the ProgramData path is the section to write without limitations.

Your screen shot of "TV Mapping" is showing again the same mistake. All channels are unter "Available channels" - not a single one of the is under "Channels mapped to card". I already explained this in my previous answer to you.
    • Highlight all channels in the left pane (i.e. click on the first one, then scroll down to the last entry, hold Shift-key pressed and left-click on the last entry. All channels in the left pane are now selected. Then click on the ">>" button between the panes (the upper one please).
    • Then select the other tuner on the "Card" dropdown list and repeat above operation.
    • Repeat the same procedure for your radio channels.
    All your channels should now display in the right pane.

EPG appears completely mis-configured. Although it will work, this setup will prevent your PC from ever going idle, hence no standby. You should tick only one channel that broadcasts all the EPG data for the complete bouquet. From what I understand there is a channel in the UK that is offering that.

Last edited:

robertuk

Portal Member
    February 26, 2019
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thank you for you help.

I got the TV to work, but here in UK there is Teletext/CEEFAX on BBC TV together with "Red", "Yellow" , "Blue" and "Green" buttons
    I can not locate instructions that exercise these features.

Also having configured the radio mapping & EPG, I can not access any radio although the tuner supports radio.
    I have tried LCN for Radio stations and this fails

can you please advise.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Glad that you got it working:)
    • Ceefax: we unfortunately don’t support teletext.
    • Radio: add your radio channels to a separate favorite group. You can then access this group within TV by switching groups. There is no separate radio tile in the home screen. You should also add your preferred TV channels to a dedicated group and switch off the display of the ‘All Channels’ group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom