MP Blast Zone plugin: MissingManifestResourceException

Discussion in 'IR Server Suite (IRSS)' started by Wiesel, May 4, 2010.

1. Wiesel

Wiesel Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    I just installed IR Server Suite Test Build 1.4.2.3496 (the latest version) and cannot get the Config window of the "MP Blast Zone Plugin for IR Server" to open (in the plugin section of the MediaPortal Settings).
    I'm using MP 1.1 RC2, log file is attached, unfortunately the stack trace is in German.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Wiesel

Wiesel Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Is there even anyone using the Blast Zone plugin?

4. Wiesel

Wiesel Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Seems like I'm the only one using this plugin but anyway, here's a fix for the problem. There are still two problems with this plugin that I didn't solve (yet) since they don't have any negative influence on the functionality: no blue3wide support, and the plugin icons aren't shown in the Settings/Plugins list.

I think the problem was a conflicting namespace so I just did a refactoring and the problem was fixed. IMHO all the plugins need a namespace refactoring because they are all pretty strange and unintuitive. Don't know if this is the best solution but at least it works...

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!