MP Crash (has ecountered a problem and needs to close) SQLLite (1 Viewer)

Hotkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Folks,

i've recently updated to MP 1.4 and with this i also installed the MPExtended (followed by the installation guide from this thread).
    MP and TV-Server are installed on a single machine, running MP without major problems for the last years.

After the update i now get randomly crashes after some time using MP. It makes no difference if i watch TV, listen to Music or watch Online Videos. The crashes occur randomly after roughly 15 minutes or one hour. The windows error message appears "Mediaportal has encountered a problem and needs to close". I can drag the window out of the screen and MP runs further until i hit the "close Program" button.

I tried to disable the MPExtended Plugin (Deactivated the Service in Windows) to see if this is causing the error, but without success.

I'm using Windows 7 with the latest updates. Please find below the log from the windows event-log and the mediaportal-error log (The words in brackets in the windows log are translated by myself).

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance!!!

Fehlerbucket(Errorbucket) , Typ 0
    Ereignisname(Eventname): CLR20r3
    Antwort: Nicht verfügbar(Answer: not available)
    CAB-Datei-ID(CAB-File-ID): 0

Problemsignatur(Problemsignature):
    P1: mediaportal.exe
    P2: 1.4.0.0
    P3: 51becb72
    P4: System.Data.SQLite
    P5: 1.0.81.0
    P6: 4fc28df3
    P7: 9c
    P8: 281
    P9: System.Data.SQLite.SQLite
    P10:

Angefügte Dateien(Attached files):
    C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA426.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9F7.tmp.mdmp
    C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\WERDA1.tmp.WERDataCollectionFailure.txt

MP Error Log (I've omnitted multiple entries of the PS StandbyWakeup Message):
    [2013-07-30 19:05:25,294] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
    [2013-07-30 19:05:52,328] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
    [2013-07-30 19:06:15,354] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
    [2013-07-30 19:06:38,389] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
    [2013-07-30 19:07:01,403] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings
    [2013-07-30 19:07:05,386] [Error ] [23 ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2013-07-30 19:07:05,398] [Log ] [23 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite error
    no such table: Image
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
    bei MPCleaner.MPCleanerProcess.Process_Music()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() Message: SQLite error
    no such table: Image Site : System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement Prepare(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection, System.String, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement, UInt32, System.String ByRef) Source : System.Data.SQLite Stack Trace: bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    [2013-07-30 19:07:24,425] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings

[2013-07-30 19:07:47,435] [Error ] [PS StandbyWakeup] [ERROR] - PS: Cannot connect to local tvservice to load settings

Last edited:

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    [2013-07-30 19:07:05,398] [Log ] [23 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite error

no such table: Image
    [...]

If I was to guess I'd say that you use the MPCleaner plugin and that the crash occurs when it's attempting to do it's job regarding Music. If I'm correct, first try to disable this plugin and see if the crashes go away.

//W

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom