Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2E
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: MCE-Remote
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hey there,

I setting up a new MP-Installation. So far I installed a few Plugings and the X-Factor-Plugin.
MP is starting fine, everything works smoothly for about 4-5 minutes, then suddenly MP crashes and the Informationsystem of WinXP wants to send a error report to Redmond.

Maybe someone can help and have a look on my bug files. I have no clue what is causing the error and the crashes.

:D:D a lot for help.

mike175de

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Code:
    2010-08-26 09:45:25.328125 [Info.][(26)]: Exception   :System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
       bei ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.NumDownloadedShowDates(String locxml)
       bei ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.ProcessDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()
       bei System.Diagnostics.Process.RaiseOnExited()
       bei System.Diagnostics.Process.CompletionCallback(Object context, Boolean wasSignaled)
       bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
       bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    2010-08-26 09:45:25.328125 [Info.][(26)]: Exception   :Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
    2010-08-26 09:45:25.328125 [Info.][(26)]:   site      :Void NumDownloadedShowDates(System.String)
    2010-08-26 09:45:25.328125 [Info.][(26)]:   source    :ShowTimesGrabber
    2010-08-26 09:45:25.343750 [Info.][(26)]:   stacktrace:   bei ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.NumDownloadedShowDates(String locxml)
       bei ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.ProcessDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()

Can you disable Showtimes plug-in just to check if this is a problem (according to this part of the log this raise an error and quits MP). Maybe I'm wrong but nothing cost you to check that.

mike175de

Portal Member
    August 15, 2010
    Thx für your reply Deda!

I strated MP again without Showtime, but the error occured again. Still a error report for Redmond.

I attached the log files as well this time.

Any other hint?

:D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Yes maybe it's not Showtime as it's throw exception after something previously happened (as it's in separate working thread and quits by force when MP closes). Before that I can only see HTPCinfo plug-in exception and TV-Client EPG grab exception.
    I don't want to mislead you but what I will do if I'm in your place is to temporary disable EPG grabbing (I think it's on TV server configuration part) and HTPCInfo plug-in. If all those fails I will try MP with default skin (B3 or B3Wide) without any plug-in and if works, enable plug-ins one by one until it breaks again.
    Just don't think to reinstall whole system because of error (try to remember what was changed from last successful MP start and maybe the cause can be easily found).

mike175de

Portal Member
    August 15, 2010
    Thx Deda,

I will give that a try. HTPC-Info isn't necessary, but EPG-Grabbing is a must in my opinion.

Greetz, mike175de

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom