[confirm] MP crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException in MyMusic and MyVideos (1 Viewer)

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I guess this is a threading issue, since an asynchronous call seems to be involved triggered by the property changing event. I am guessing (sorry had no time to look at the code yet) that by the time the asynchronous method executes, the value of the property has changed. But then again I could be completely wrong.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    What type of display do you have? Imon lcd?

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: MP crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException in MyMusic and MyVideos

I have no display, I just used minidisplay plugin to get the property browser for skinning. So at the time the logs are from I selected Imon lcd with parallel port. But in the meantime I also tested it with the Debug (Preview) Form "display" and the effect is the same.

Michael

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MP crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException in MyMusic and MyVideos

But with property browser turned off it works ok?
    Yes, with Minidiplay plugin enabled and property browser disabled everything is ok! That's a situation I can live well with, because I need the property browser only sometimes to improve my homemade skin and on my "production system" in the living room (which has a display) I need no property browser. Thank you!

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom