1.27.0 MP Extended Crashes (1 Viewer)

RussellH

Portal Member
December 26, 2019
Home Country
Australia Australia
MP1 Version
Before you create this bug report:
  1. Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs.
  2. Make sure that the problem you experience is not caused by an Extension (Skin and/or Plugin) you installed.To do that, simply start MediaPortal using the MediaPortal Debug-Mode shortcut from your Windows Start menu (Team MediaPortal -> MediaPortal). In the window that opens you select Report a Bug to Team MediaPortal. This will start MediaPortal using the default skin, and only with the plugins which were part of the release version you installed. If you do not experience the problem in the "Debug Mode", then it is likely to be caused by an Extension you use. Please contact the developer of the extension for further support.
  3. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki!Maybe the solution is already there. The following links might help:
  4. Have a look at our Bug Tracker, maybe your problem is already known.
  5. Search the forums for your problem, it's very likely that someone else already encountered the same problem.
Always include log files with your Bug Report!
Check out our Wiki:
How to collect and attach log files to a support thread

Describe the Problem you encounter as detailed as possible! "It does not work" won't help the team to understand the problem.
Description:
I have Installed MP Extended and when i try to check for updates with configurator i get an error message see attached screen shot and log file I Have run a repair of MPE but problem still there Can anyone help

I

Describe as detailed as possible the steps that are required to encounter the issue. This info is critical for the team to understand the problem.
Steps to Reproduce:

-

Attachments

• 2021-03-17.png
    2021-03-17.png
    11.2 MB
  • MPE lLog.zip
    17.2 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have Installed MP Extended and when i try to check for updates with configurator i get an error message see attached screen shot and log file I Have run a repair of MPE but problem still there Can anyone help
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom