MP fails to load (no idea why) (1 Viewer)

m0t0k0

Portal Pro
November 25, 2010
Bicester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MP has been working no problems for months. Now I can't get it to fully load. Gets to "loading windows plugins" or "loading input devices" and then just returns me to the desktop.

Attached my log files

Loading up onto default skin seemed to work but I was using StreamedMP and also sometimes Titan neither of which work anymore.

Any ideas welcome

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi m0t0k0,

There seems to be some problems with your MPTVseries plugin. Can you try to disable it? I see also a lot of errors of StreamedMP. Are you shure you are running the latest version of it? Otherwise try to do a new isntallation of StreamedMP as you will keep your current settings.

With default skin everything is fine?

m0t0k0

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2010
    Bicester
    Home Country
    I was pretty sure I'm running the most up to date version of StreamedMP and MPTVseries however I tried reinstalling both of them to see if that helped. Still have the same problem.

Also updated to the latest MePo RC

I will post some more logs up tonight but as I reinstalled MPTVseries I have lost all my database so I may as well do a fresh install of the lot and start again.

Or is there any way to rescue my database fro MPTVseries?

Cheers

m0t0k0

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2010
    Bicester
    Home Country
    Ok so I have done a fresh install of 1.3.0 RC and downloaded the amped beta but when I try to install the skin I get this error?
    Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom