MP Freezes video image while playing audio (1 Viewer)

serverhack

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello everybody, I have an installations of 2 MP at home, both connected to NAS for storaging series, films, music and so.

My MP installation called "Living Room" is hibernated everytime I don't use it, but from one time to here, when I awake it and select any video to watch (p.e. one chapter of any serie), before 10 minutes, the image freezes while the audio is still listening for 30-40 seconds; I realize that computer is having intensive disk activity and it doesn't respond to any command. Generally I have to pause the video (it takes thouse 30-40 secs to pause) and wait for a while for the PC to respond. Then I have to rewing those seconds to continue watching the video.

It happens every time, but most of cases it happens only in the first 10 minutes and only once (althought sometimes has happened more than one time).

I reinstalled Windows and MP last month, thinking it was a problem with Windows, and it has been working fine only for one week, now I have the same issue.

If I play the videos via VLC Player the issue doesn't occur, which makes me think it not a networking nor Windows (recently installed) problem.

Did anyone have the same problem?? It's very annoying. My 2 MP Systems are at my profile, the problem is with the Living Room one.

Thanks and best regards,

SHack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom