[MP LogoManager] Logo Pack Deutschland/Österreich (TV/Radio) (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mir fehlen noch die Logos von
    Die Sender
    • TNT Comedy
    • TNT Serie
    • TNT Film
    • ARD Alpha
    nutzen seit 2019 für SD und HD jeweils dasselbe Logo ohne HD-Zusatz.

Last edited:

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal and backup your LogoManager.config file, then replace it with this one (right-click, save as). In LogoManager select Deutsches Dunkel or Licht Pack. Restore your original config file when Vasilich updates the original pack or if you don't want to use these.

A preview of the light logos is available here.

Gehen Sie zu C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal und sichern Sie Ihre LogoManager.config-Datei, ersetzen Sie sie durch diese (Rechtsklick, Speichern unter). Wählen Sie im LogoManager Deutsches Dunkel oder Licht Pack. Stellen Sie die ursprüngliche Konfigurationsdatei wieder her, wenn Vasilich das Originalpaket aktualisiert oder Sie diese nicht verwenden möchten.

Eine Vorschau der Lichtlogos finden Sie hier.

Last edited:

mist3xyz

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Die Sender ORF 1 und ORF 1 HD haben seit kurzem ein neues Logo
    Beide Logos habe ich im svg format in die Zip gepackt. ORF 1 Logo ist aus dem wikipedia, das ORF 1 HD Logo wurde von mir aus dem aktuellen ORF 1 Logo und dem alten Orf 1 HD Logo zusammengefügt, da ich kein hochauflösendes neues ORF 1 HD Logo finden konnte.

Attachments

• ORF1_logos_2019.zip
      3.4 KB

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Are you using the right pack? There are 3 German packs in the new config file, "Deutsches Pack" is Vasilich's original pack, "Deutsches Licht Pack" (light coloured logos like the rest of my packs) and "Deutsches Dunkel Pack" (dark coloured logos) are mine, these two also listed under Österreich.

mist3xyz

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I didn't have the choice of "Deutsches Dunkel Pack" and "Deutsches Licht Pack".
    Did i need another plugin version for the new configfile?

[EDIT]Ok, i found the issue. I copied the configfile in the wrong directory *shame on me*
    btw. Maybe, somebody can update the Plugin-installer with the actual version and actual configfile? the current install-marathon is a little bit...

[EDIT the 2nd]I found an error:
    Comedy Central Austria getting the logo from ntv.

Attachments

• 2019-05-16.png
      2019-05-16.png
      1.6 MB
    Last edited:

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm not sure how that happened, I've only got it mapped as "Comedy Central Austria", since VIVA closed at the end of 2018. LogoManager checks the channel's Name if a match for the DisplayName isn't found. If you open Edit Channel for Comedy Central Austria in TV-Server Configuration, is it named either NTV or N-TV? I can check for you if you post an export of your channels.

mist3xyz

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I checked the Channel in the Tv Server configuration, and in the Channel Details are ID 832, Name n-tv, Provider CBC, Type DVB-S.
    I'm trying a Channel Search. Maybe the wrong data will be updated. I give some feedback when the TV Server is finished with the Channel Search
    btw. Sorry for my englisch, i hope you can read and understand it.

[edit]The Channel Search has updated the wrong informations, now everything is alright. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Keksebacker

Portal Member
    May 9, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hey, habe mich mal an den Sky Sport und Bundesliga Logos versucht.

Vielen Dank für die Arbeit.
    Wollte fragen ob du die Sender "Sky Sport 12 HD", "Sky Sport 13 HD" und "Sky Sport 14 HD" auch bereitstellen kannst.
    Oder das Templatefile dazu?

Würd mich sehr freuen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom