Mp loose focus after switching tv off (1 Viewer)

cbr954rr

Portal Pro
October 31, 2016
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hi,

my MP loose always the focus of the client app. In my case, I go to work, the htpc is still running, but I switch my tv off. If I come back and turn the tv on, MP is not running in Fullscreen, I have to click on the window in the taskbar. Why does that happen is that because of the sleep timer?

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Switching the TV off means that from a Windows perspective you no longer have a monitor attached. Consequently the respective device disappears.

Either leave the TV in standby or look for a special HDMI switch that keeps the HDMI connection alive, despite the attached screen being switched off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    F MCE Remote has no focus General 6
    M [further infos missing] Stuttery UI behaviour when in focus, super fast outside focus. Submit: Bug Reports 14
    N [Finished] Focus problems - I think I've found the bug MediaPortal 2 30
    HTPCSourcer [Rejected] Mouse movements and focus: Windows standards MediaPortal 2 3
    stirlinghart [duplicate] Mp not focused on after resuming from sleep 2.2 Archive 7
    stirlinghart FOCUS not on MP after resuming from sleep General 11
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    high Forum switch to XenForo 2.1 Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 5
    T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
    D How to switch versions of Schedules Direct Newcomers Forum 2
    bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
    ge2301 [fixed] [MP2-807] Problem when switching player in PiP mode with audio files MediaPortal 2 32
    N How to switch between TV and radio MediaPortal 2 15
    T Can I switch off 'audio description'?....(Watchdog error too) General Support 2
    D [further infos missing] Problems switching to live tv channel after resume 2.2 Archive 1
    I Mediaportal stucks when switching hdmi input on tv General Support 8
    C [solved] MP2 - How do I switch off Audio Description? General 19
    H [solved] Multiple Network Interfaces Server Issue General 1
    A LNB supply voltage does not switch off General Support 0
    Top Bottom