MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings (1 Viewer)

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
April 23, 2017
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
I chose «German», but instead the first language stream is played (in most cases English).
I figured that out because on some discs German or French was the first listed stream, so this one was played.
When internal Blu-ray-Player is turned off, everything works fine. Also when playing mkv-files.
In Configuration I checked everywhere I could find it «German», of course.

Anyone any ideas?

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu. When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly. Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance. Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
Replies
Views
It works Thank you Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
It works Thank you Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
The message as seen in the screenshot appears after update from 1.22 to 1.25. There is no difference wether sound is AC3 or DTS or...
Replies
Views
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab, passt es. Woran könnte das liegen und vor allem: Was kann man dagegen tun? Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab...
Mir fiel auf, dass die Untertitel im Blu-ray-Player-Modus um einiges zu früh kommen. Spielt man die Streams im anderen Modus ab...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the same with MP 2 but the error message could be somehow nicer ;-) 27-12-2018 21:27:06.937 [ 110]CLibBlurayWrapper - Disk is encrypted, no decryption is currently supported 27-12-2018 21:27:06.944 [...
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Hi, I can't play a Blu Ray disc with the internal player and have the following error in the...
Replies
Views
I did and enabled Videos. But this didn't solve the Problem as well... Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
I did and enabled Videos. But this didn't solve the Problem as well... Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
There seems to be a huge Bug in MP 1.16.0: When playing Blu-rays or Blu-ray-ISO-Files always the first audio track is played. In...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom