MP promotion video (1 Viewer)

Geon106

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
Kent, England
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ive started on it :D

i'm currently planning what to talk about, when, camera angles, narration and other planning. :)

my movie making skills aren't the best, but hey, even if it isn't a good demo of MP it might give inspiration to others

zag2me

Portal Pro
April 11, 2006
Home Country
England England
Whats a good piece of software that can capture the screen to a video file?

I did a couple using my digicam for meedio that might give some people some ideas

download here

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Looks VERY good Chris! Once there is a voiceover it will be excellent! I'm wondering if the sound effects may need to be turned up just a notch?

reagan+carter

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    Nantes, FR
    I've just stumbled upon the 'feature walkthrough' videos available on the main page (I know I'm a bit slow) and they look quite right. Great idea and great execution. The only reproach so far is the lack of audio commentary or subtitle - as already advocated by mzemina. Even a simple line of text printed at the bottom would suffice. There are lots of icons and buttons popping out of nowhere and I don't quite anticipate (or even sometimes understand) what you're actually trying to demonstrate on-screen. Sort of confusing for new users in fact. IMveryHO each action/event should be accompanied by a comment.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom