MP responds multiple times to button presses (1 Viewer)

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
Hi all.

I have a problem. I installed and configured MCE replacement plugin however, it is completely unusable. MP 0.2.3.0 responds twice to button presses.

I have tried various settings on my remote to make it more sluggish but so far I have not had any luck. I'm using a Logitech Harmony 525 remote and MCE plugin is the only thing this remote won't work with. It will work fine with MP's default MCE remote handling capability.

I would really like to use this plugin as it gives me the option to load various plugins directly, and teh Harmony gives me the ability to label and program custom buttons.

Can anyone shed any light on the double action problem?

I am using the latest version of MCE replacement plugin and latest windows remote driver.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

This was answered a couple of days ago in another thread here on the forum. Use the search function =)

Did you try the IR server suite? It kinda makes this plugin obsolete..

edit: found some stuff for you: Replacement plugin thread This thread says a little about what I think is the source of your problems

Also: I had a similar problem myself when I first got my Harmony remote, I had to adjust some timing settings in the remote setup program. But from what you say I doubt this is the source of your problem.

Darre

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom