MP Skins Page! (1 Viewer)

skins page?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Hi all, I posted this in the website development thread, but realized none of you would ever see it there! :shock: I am currently putting together a skins page, because i am tired of waiting for the MP team to make one (no offense!) SO...

ATTENTION ALL SKINNERS POST LINKS TO YOUR SKINS (even beta skins) HERE. PLEASE!

if you want your skin posted on the page, please leave a link here. and then i will do it and send the page to the MP team, then they can CSS format it and w.e so that the page can happen cause they didnt make 1 but i will and stuff.

YAY so post a skin link.

P.S. I am not reading this to see if it makes sense, sorry! lol :lol:

A

Anonymous

I need help collecting the information on the physical location of the skins downloads on the internet. and i need help speaking german!

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
October 20, 2004
FRANCE
sportsguy1237 said:
i cant help with that german page
It's not a 'German' page ; it would be an English page on the official M-P site , with only the links :

Links to the different M-P skins and graphical works around them
Links to the M-P add-ons
Links to the M-P plugins
Links to the external softwares useful to M-P
Links to useful codecs
and so on..

All this could be on one only page, with only the names of the specified add-ons, classified by category, in a Table
Each link would send to a specific page (for add-on description and download)

Example for a (download) link to a new M-P skin :
blue steel mod

A

Anonymous

ooooooo sorry i didn't understand you the first time. But i was looking at the page, and i didnt see any skins other than mce05! although there were tons of plugins, which definetly need to be over here on the offical MP page!

A

Anonymous

Harley said:
:) Hi,

..do you mean like this :wink:

http://www.elektronik-city.de

Greetings 8) Harley

sort of like that, except with LOTS and LOTS of skins. not just 2 that 1 guy worked on! (not that im critisizing your work harley, i love it!) except we need a place wehere skinners can submit ther new skiins, or mods of old ones.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) hi,

..yes you right,

i think how you, it was a good thing if there is a place for all about skins for mp.

But at the moment it gives not many skins for mp, all working skins are included. It gives only some mod´s who are ready to use.

I think the mp team would make a skinsektion on the mp Homepage
    if there are more skins that will work.

PS:.. the post from me was only a Idea for such page :wink:

(The most Problem to make such Page is the Placevolume and the Traffic, creating such Page is easy )

Greetings 8) Harley

A

Anonymous

i see what your saying, but what about the betas of ur project X skin for example. They might not be included, and we need a place 2 download them. Also, i was browsing the forums and many people have skin mods, along with other skins like the TP skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom