MP Sleeping During Playback (1 Viewer)

josh.oram

Portal Member
June 6, 2012
Forster, New South Wales
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am using MP 1.3.0 Final with TV-Server and Powerscheduler++ plugin. I recently had to reinstall the TV Server and now MP is going to sleep during video playback. I have tried changing just about everything to get it to stop doing this and I am left baffled as to why it is doing it now, as it used to work flawlessly before the reinstall.

2013-04-27 13:24:59.171773 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: PS: Cannot register client's PowerScheduler as RemoteStandbyHandler / RemoteWakeupHandler: Unable to connect to the remote server in my logs seems a bit suspicious but I am not sure.

Client Plugin is enabled as is the TV Server one obviously.

Full log is attached from the last time i watched something. As well as a zip with all logs

Nb. I am using MP-TVSeries plugin if that might have something to do with it[DOUBLEPOST=1367036673][/DOUBLEPOST]Just realised MP wasn't in Debug mode when i put those logs up. I set the sleep timer to 3 minutes just to test, and for some reason this time it did not go to sleep during playback. Whether or not it was because of the watchdog running that prevented this or something else I am not sure

Last edited:

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
You do not have PowerScheduler++ installed on the TV Server. Since it is overwritten by the original PS on installation, you have to reinstall and activate it after each MP installation.

Michael

josh.oram

Portal Member
June 6, 2012
Forster, New South Wales
Home Country
Australia Australia
Both Mediaportal and the TV Server have PowerScheduler++ installed....It was the first thing I did when i reinstalled MP. I had an older version of PS++ which I updated using the extension installer. When i go into MP Config and TV Server configs, PowerScheduler++ is installed and enabled in both

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom