MP Support of Transparent Thumbs (1 Viewer)

Ronald Robertson

Portal Member
February 4, 2018
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
For all my video folders, I have custom images "folder.jpg" specifying genres, ratings, etc. For example, I have a folder named "Action" containing all my action movies as well as a "folder.jpg" of an "action" type image. Does MP support any transparency in custom thumbs like this; for example "folder.png" or "folder.gif"... it's hard to get custom thumbs to look good when there's always a box around the image.

Thanks in advance,
Arbix

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock TVGuide Prev Timeblock These actions scroll the EPG horizontally by an amount equal to the width of the EPG time window, namely 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours. Without these actions the EPG always scrolls by 3 hours...
EPG Scroll Fix MP 1.25 includes two new actions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control: TVGuide Next Timeblock...
This post contains a support pack for use with the Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 remote controls. The support pack allows these...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom