MP-TVSeries-2.1.3321 + Monochome 2.5 = i want "old" look back please! (1 Viewer)

mb76pl

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Wroclaw
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi,

After upgrading both tv series and monochrome the interface of the plugin looks totally different.
In previous versions you'd have to copy specified xml files for your favorite plugin to look just the way you want it to. Maybe it wasn't comfortable for some people, but it defenately worked.
Now, how do I change current plugin to look exactly like previous versions ? I really liked those versions' look...
By now I figured out that you have to change xml values in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml so I did, and I'm partially happy. With those settings:
<views import="true">
<group layout="List"></group>
<series layout="WideBanners">

I have now my wide banners back - but only on half of the screen, and there is still this backgroung picture.

How do I get rid of the backgroundpicture (the previous black-ish was really fine) and make widebanners take whole screen again ?

thanx in advance for your help

Brungle

Portal Member
January 16, 2009
I'm a newbie with all this stuff but if you put the attached files into your monochrome folder I think its what you after, it gets the old look back which I also prefer.

Attachments

• TVSeries.FanArt.xml
    30.6 KB
  • TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
    30.7 KB

Clean

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if this is the exact look you are wanting but this may help. If all you want is the black background then you need to replace fanart_background_tv.png and fanart_overlay_window.png (both in the skin\Media directory, with your own creations. fanart_background_tv.png would be a black 1366x768 image and fanart_overlay_window.png would be a transparent 1366x768 image. And as always, delete the cache when you are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom