home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
My TVSeries
MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24]
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="fangio99" data-source="post: 1306962" data-attributes="member: 108073"><p>I have 2 series I cannot add. Both have a .tmdb file in them. Both come up green in the import wizard but then they disappear. They aren't added to the database but no error is shown.</p><p></p><p>Lanterns 376098.tvdb</p><p>Possession 457483.tvdb</p><p></p><p>Existing series are importing fine.</p><p></p><p>Fangio</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="fangio99, post: 1306962, member: 108073"] I have 2 series I cannot add. Both have a .tmdb file in them. Both come up green in the import wizard but then they disappear. They aren't added to the database but no error is shown. Lanterns 376098.tvdb Possession 457483.tvdb Existing series are importing fine. Fangio [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
My TVSeries
MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24]
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom